Sunday, May 18, 2008



I am leaving bright and early in the morning to begin my trip home. I am very excited to get home but the time seemed to fly by quickly here. I added a last day photo with me against the Melbourne skyline. I also added a picture of folks waiting in line after the worship service and one of me greeting people during the coffee/tea time following the service. There was a luncheon following the service today where I was the guest speaker. I was ordained on May 18, 1988. It was exciting to preach today at the church I was ordained into exactly 20 years later.
Melbourne is an extremely multicultural city which is exciting. I walked out of church after the luncheon and down the street to a huge Buddha's Day celebration for Buddha's birthday in the heart of the city. I better go and finish packing.