Friday, May 2, 2008

G'Day Mates! I made it! I forgot how long 15 hours can be on an airplane. I am 17 hours ahead so the plane left LA at 11:30pm Wednesday night and arrived in Melbourne Friday morning at 8:30am. I lost Thursday in the travelling.  Thank God for the show Vicar of Dibley. It is a show that used to be on the BBC. I was able to catch several segments on the plane. Extraordinarily funny! It is amazing how easy it is to make fun of Pastors.
 I am a little frustrated as I can't get my outgoing e-mail to work. Incoming is fine but outgoing is inviting me to take a second breath or two. Hopefully I can sort that out today so I can stay in better touch with Laurie, Jacob and Jonah.
Spending today working on my Message for tomorrow. I will try to post some pictures this week. I have to go now and put some vegemite on my toast for brekkie (didn't take me too long to get the lingo back  :)  )